Thanks to the twilight many details of the antenna can be recognized on the photos of this page:
1. the vertical ropes of the "cage" around the mast,
2. the cantilevers in the middle of the mast, where this cage is seperated by insulators in an upper and a lower part. This is also the feeding point of the antenna and the upper part of the mast is standing on an insulator at this point.
3. The horizontal ropes between mast and rope cage below the feeding point form a short circuit for a coaxial line formed by the mast as inner conductor and the rope cage as outer conductor (additional explainations on 2E),
4. the guy ropes ( four levels) with insulators only up close to the mast and down at the large base foundation,
5. the coaxial feeder line between mast and transmitter building,
6. the two outlets for the coaxial feeder lines on top of the roof of the transmitter building.
7. Extensions on top of the mast for fine tuning of the length of the antenna.