1933 began the construction of a final system with 150 kW output power. The contract for the supply of broadcasting technology was awarded to the Guglielmo Marconi . Although the high water level provided ideal conditions for a long-wave antenna, however, it caused significant problems in the construction of buildings. The station building had therefore to be placed on foundation 15 m long impregnated oak trunks. The two guyed masts of Romanian companies were 225 m high, each in 7 levels three times guyed. This kind of masts were a European premiere.
The system was largely completed technically in January 1935 but it was set into operation only on 1st of January 1936 on 160 kHz; then it was one of the strongest stations in Europe. The power supply was performed by three per 700 hp diesel engines, because there was no adequate public power in this area.
During the war the plant was largely unscathed. Only one mast was damaged in a bombing raid in 1946 and it was restored.
After the agreements of the Copenhagen wave plan of 3/15/1950 the frequency was changed from 160 kHz to 155 kHz.
In 1965, the station was reinforced to 1200 kW by a new transmitter by "Thomson-Houston" from France.
The transmitting antenna was rebuilt and since then it consists of two 250 m high guyed towers with a roof capacity between the pole tips representing a folded monopole.
On 01/02/1986 due to the Geneva wave plan there was a small change in frequency to 153 kHz.
2003, the transmitter was replaced by a new one of "Harris", which is fully transistorized, but it only uses 200 kW.